OPF members are invited to book one-to-one sessions to discuss any technical aspects of your work. This can include, but is not limited to:
- getting started with OPF tools, e.g. installation and basic usage;
- help with integrating open source tools into local automated workflows and systems;
- investigating problems and issues with open source tools;
- assistance with open source development best practices; and
- general software development advice.
Please request a slot by filling in the short online form circulated to the members mailing list.
Sessions will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.