By posting content on the Open Preservation Foundation website you agree that it will be published under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike Public License.
Under this license, you permit anyone to copy, distribute, display and perform your Content, royalty-free, on the condition that they credit your authorship each time they do so. You also permit others to distribute derivative works of your Content, but only if they do so under the same Attribution-ShareAlike license that governs your original Content.
Code of Conduct
The OPF website should be a collaborative and inclusive environment for every user. We are committed to diversity and the free expression of ideas, and we will strive to ensure that all visitors and contributors feel welcome to work, learn, and exchange ideas in a space of professionalism and mutual respect.
We consider any content or comments that reinforce social structures of domination related to the following characteristics to be inappropriate:
- Gender identity and expression
- Marital or family status
- National or regional origin
- Physical appearance
- Political belief
- Sexual orientation
- Socio-economic status
Discrimination, bullying, or harassment on any of these grounds, including via electronic media, will not be tolerated.
- must be your own original work, unless you have the express permission of the copyright holder.
- must not contain unlawful or objectionable content nor involve disruptive, offensive or abusive behaviour. Please be respectful and civil to other users, even if you disagree with them.
- must not contain unsuitable or irrelevant website addresses or URLs. Links to pornography, commercial or other inappropriate content may be deleted.
- must not promote illegal or anti-social behaviour. Contributions must not contain violent or sexually explicit material or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act such as (by way of example only) terrorist acts, copyright infringement or computer misuse.
Portions of this policy are modified from: